DOUBLE YOUR SQUARES! More t-shirts mean more memories with a double-sided t-shirt quilt! With a double-sided quilt you can:
- select what side of the t-shirts you want to use,
- use the front and back of each t-shirt if you would like,
- use separate t-shirts for each square,
- match the front of each t-shirt with the back of each t-shirt,
- and much more!
Here are additional options you can select when completing the guide:
- Select your backing color
- Select sashing ($3 per square) and sashing color
- Embroider a personal message ($15 per line)
- Include digitally printed personal photo square ($15 per square)
The Campus Quilt Co. Customer Care Team will contact you before starting production on your quilt to clarify your instructions and ensure accuracy.
A double-sided t-shirt quilt consists of three layers: the top (your t’s), the batting (providing warmth and weight), and the backing (your t’s). These layers are then stitched together over the entire surface with an artistic quilting pattern. All photo squares and appliques must be kept to one side of the quilt.
The artistic quilting pattern contributes to the durability and uniqueness of your personal, custom t-shirt quilt.